DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

19 June, 2011

Doors of Prague

We arrived in Prague after our eight-hour train ride bleary eyed and weary, but more on that later.

Prague is a beautiful city. So beautiful, that I have to devote an entire post to all the photos I took of doors. Yes, that's right. Doors. Just share my obsession for a bit and scroll through, ok?















































I had to give you a close-up of this last door. All of those knobbly things? They're heads. Yes that's right. Just awesome.


I promise to describe our time in Prague in a little more detail next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...