DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

05 March, 2011

Help!!

sourced from Super Stock
  I am paralysed with indecision.


The 'Alley Cat' sample is up on the ceiling now, and I just can't decide if it's perfect or too much. Please help me!


 I've taped it up on the master bedroom ceiling next to Elephant Grey.


Plus a little extra one (also Alley Cat) up near the bay window, just to see if the slightly different light makes a difference.


What do you think? Does it play nicely with the floor (which is dirty, I know)?

 

Or is it too much? Should I just play it safe?


I don't want to mess this up! Please help me decide!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Also, it is only paint. If you don't like it when it's up there, it can be changed. Go wild!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...