DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

28 February, 2011

Guess who just arrived?


This giant box arrived at my office just now.

Guess who it is?

That's right, it's my Louis!!!!!! See here for his story.

Of course I couldn't resist opening up the box immediately, but you'll be proud to know that I have managed to resist the temptation to get him out of it, since it'll be much less embarassing to walk to my car this afternoon with a mysterious giant box than holding a plastic chair. At least I think it will...



I can't wait to take him to the house tonight! His timing is excellent actually, since we're in dire need of some temporary seating around our new dining table. With all the painting going on, I'm not ready to bring back the fabric chairs. Please forgive the dirty state of the floor again. There really isn't much point in keeping it clean with everything we've got going on at the moment. Once we move back in it will be a different story, I promise!


Hooray! Louis is here! I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...