DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

15 August, 2011

Louis is Everywhere!

I just had to interrupt the regularly scheduled programming (I promise the travel posts are nearly over and I can soon get back into telling you what's happening renovation-wise), to show you this...



Can you spot him?

A friend contacted me last night to specifically tell me that Louis was featured in the winning room on The Renovators (of course it won, it had a Louis!), knowing that I like to be kept abreast of his whereabouts at all times (and to follow him all around Europe). Thanks Jackie!

The Renovators is one of many renovation-focused shows that have hit Australia since we went overseas, and it would appear that they too love Louis!


Please take a moment out of your Monday to enjoy his brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...