DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

25 August, 2011

Dark Thinking

After revealing our gorgeous black beauty in the bathroom earlier this week, I think the idea of painting things dark colours has taken over my brain.

Anyone remember this picture, dated BE (i.e. Before Europe) where you spotted some little paint chips taped up onto one of our kitchen cabinets?


Yes, I'm thinking of going dark.

And can you blame me, with inspiration like this on pinterest?



Source: houzz.com via pour on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via pour on Pinterest




Source: houzz.com via pour on Pinterest


















How fabulous is this one?!





I think we may just have to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...