DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

08 October, 2012

The Renovations are Back!

While I've been busily recording our Japan trip and our Trash the Dress photo shoot, things have not been quiet at home!

Since Tom's been away a lot with work this year, we decided to finally bite the bullet and start paying tradespeople to start moving our renovations along. At the rate we've been going, it would take us ten years to get the house done!

And so I found a builder, and things are happening! I'll blog about it bit by bit (since I know how much everyone appreciates me relating every excruciating detail), but in the meantime, here's a sneak peek at what's been going on...


Stay tuned for the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...