DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

12 April, 2011

Dreaming of Europe

I've got so many different house-related projects 90% finished, so have so much to tell you, but right now all I can think of is the fact that Tom and I will be jet-setting off to Europe in a little over a week (is it really that soon???), so rather than images of furniture and paint colours swimming around in my head, this is what I'm dreaming of:


sourced from Deep Dish Dreams

sourced from FAQs

sourced from Ashley's Nutrition


sourced from Sodahead

sourced from Dreamstime



sourced from Good Housekeeping

sourced from Coffee Devotionals

Who cares about discovering that the roof is leaking (above my beautiful bedroom ceiling at that), cupboard doors that won't fit properly, a complete lack of working powerpoints in the kitchen, and a similar lack of any plumbing to our new bathroom?

Not me!

I'll be sipping Turkish coffee within a fortnight. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...