DIY Explanation

pour améliorer, meaning 'to improve', is a humble record of our renovation, home improvement and landscaping projects, with our travel adventures thrown in.

29 October, 2014

Where Are We Now?

It has been 524 days since my last confession... I mean blog post!

I didn't intentionally plan to stop blogging once we moved into this house. It just kind of happened. Like a never-ending spiral of procrastination. Plus, I was exhausted from the whirlwind of trying to finish off our last house, work got very busy, and time got extremely short!


But that's not all. Most importantly, we welcomed a new addition to our family!

Meet April. She's the new love of our lives.


Needless to say, pregnancy and baby-raising have slowed down our renovating progress somewhat... ok, a lot. This is what the house looks like now.


As you can see, not much identifiable difference! Unless you count the one set of windows that is now black instead of white, the washing hanging on the verandah, the new red car in the driveway, and noticeably less greenery behind and to the right of the house.

But thankfully the outside of the house isn't representative of what the inside looks like now. We're still chipping away at things bit by bit, and I've really been missing sharing our progress with the world, so here's me tentatively starting up the blog again! I won't be posting four or five times a week like I was once, but let's hope it's quality not quantity for your sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...